• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been blaming the slugs

Squizz

Alpha Buck
...for eating my tomatoes, but it appears i owe them an apology!

IMG_3366.jpg

You know, if slugs were that cute, I wouldn't mind so much when they sneak in the open window in the evening and I find them on my kitchen worktop when I go in therre about 10 p.m. to make a cup of tea!

:lol::lol::lol: buns can eat the toms,but not the leaves, biggles the nawty boy used to nibble the odd potatoe leaf i thought was slugs till i caught him and i know they are deffianly not good for him :roll:

i love that piccie

:lol::lol::lol: buns can eat the toms,but not the leaves, biggles the nawty boy used to nibble the odd potatoe leaf i thought was slugs till i caught him and i know they are deffianly not good for him :roll:

i love that piccie

Yeah - that's why the tomato plant in that photo, is stripped of leaves! they kept eating them, so I had to take drastic action! They're fine with the fruit though.

Back