• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bunnymadhouse

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Pics as promised....

Ok Mummy now listen very carefully I will say this only once - Aunty Lynne says I look a raggamuffin moulting and need a brush - hmmph
HHNemo3.jpg

She says I have tufty bits sticking out of my head and bum and they have to go - Hmmmph I'll show her - I peed on her hand:lol::oops: but :shock: she then put cream on my bum bum, naughty mummy sneaking that in my bag:p
HHNemo1.jpg

Yay what a smart boy I look , you coming to get me or what? - lol
HHNemo.jpg

Am really missing him tonight :(, not the same watching TV without a Nemo climbing on the sofa or trying to chew my laces, though Merlin has reclaimed his sleeping spot:lol:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
awww its my ickle boy .... :love: :love: :love:

well aunty lynne when we got home he sulked behind the chair for a couple of hours ... then he came out and demanded fussing ... when i said that was enough *after about 2 hrs :roll: * he pulled over my plant that sits on the hearth ...he never usualy touches this :shock: guess ill paying for leaving him behind while i went on my hols :? :roll:

:lol::lol: Naughty Nemo, probably thought he'd pull yours over as he couldn't manage ours as I'd moved it over by the table to get his crate in where it was, he did try to dig some of the earth out of the pot though:roll: Give him a nose rub from me:love:

Back