• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming a fluffmiester?

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Any hintos or tips on how to groom my little afro man foster?

deee471e.jpg

I have a normal bristle brush that just bounces off his surface, a flee comb that seems to pull out most of his hair and a moulting brush which seems to do the same. Any ideas on getting him a better brush. His fur is very soft baby fluff and quite kinky.

:love: Hes absolutely gorgeous, as for the brush i use a two sided comb on my lionhead Poppy, mind you hes a lot fluffier.:love:

Is that Snickers??? :love: :love: :love: I would still love him for Lola if he is free at the end of October.

I use a gents comb for Lola - just one of the cheap ones - it gets all the knots out.

awww hes like my fluffster bailey, i use a lint brush as well as giving him a good brush x

as in a human lint brush? I think that's probably like my bristle brush which does nothing except squishing his fluff :roll: I need something to stop knots from forming.

Is that Snickers??? :love: :love: :love: I would still love him for Lola if he is free at the end of October.

I use a gents comb for Lola - just one of the cheap ones - it gets all the knots out.

yes that's snickers. He's not reserved yet so you never know. You might be right, a large toothed gents comb might get out any knots but not pull out all his fur like the flee comb does.

Gosh look at him, hasn't he changed! He looks ace! The kids in my class thought I should have had him cos they liked the look of him on the pics I showed them....they ended up getting a mini lesson on rabbit welfare!

Bet it's hard work having 5 little fluff monsters to groom!

yes it is pretty hard work. I started cleaning out all my buns at 12:00 this morning. With a floor mop, deep clean of all the litter trays and a grooming & photo session for all the flufsters I finally got finished at 3:00.

I'll pm you a photo a twombly I took today.

Laughing at the moment because honey just ate my OH's XBOX controller :lol::lol:

as in a human lint brush? I think that's probably like my bristle brush which does nothing except squishing his fluff :roll: I need something to stop knots from forming.

I meant a lint roller, about a £1 from H&M, gets the loose hair away!

I think wilkos round the corner sells them......infact we've probably got one in a cupboard somewhere. We live in my OH's grandmas house and if there was something that could be ordered from a Kleenze catalogue she'd have it.

I think wilkos round the corner sells them......infact we've probably got one in a cupboard somewhere. We live in my OH's grandmas house and if there was something that could be ordered from a Kleenze catalogue she'd have it.

haha yeah same as my grandma!!

no probs, if you need me to i don't mind tho x

ace for getting those hairs away to prevent knots x

I use a wilko's double sided puppy brush, but only use the metal pronged side not the bristle side. They are around £1.29 and work well on all my fluffy buns :)

I use a wilko's double sided puppy brush, but only use the metal pronged side not the bristle side. They are around £1.29 and work well on all my fluffy buns :)

yep thats what we have too as Daisy is a right fluff monster, when she's moulting it's a nightmare. Those wilko ones are great x

Back