• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dogs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen the pic I posted a while ago of my 17 year old dog Zoe doing her "am i dead" impression:shock:
Zoe.jpg

Well here she is still going..although not great pics...she blinked as pic taken so looks a bit strange!:lol:
Zo-1.jpg

and another with my youngster of a dog...he's only 11!..Charlie
again eyes glowing due to camera
dogs.jpg

Some of you will have seen the pic I posted a while ago of my 17 year old dog Zoe doing her "am i dead" impression:shock:
Zoe.jpg

Well here she is still going..although not great pics...she blinked as pic taken so looks a bit strange!:lol:
Zo-1.jpg

and another with my youngster of a dog...he's only 11!..Charlie
again eyes glowing due to camera
dogs.jpg

Wow stunning, what breed is Zoe?:love:

Aaaaaaw Jill she is gorgeous. Sadly my old girl Sapphire who was 17 last May is not so good and I fear it wont be long before we are saying goodbye. I am dreading leaving her when we go on holiday this week even though I know she is in good hands.:(

Zoe's eyebrows are amazing :love:
yep they get better with each year:lol:

She is not too well either and i really didn't expect her to be here this autumn.

And Deb she is a lurcher/collie x..rescued in feb '93 aged between 18 months and 2 1/2 yrs..she had been beaten and starved:evil::cry:
It took her 3-4 months before she barked..and made herself jump doing it!
and was weeks before she would come when you called her without wetting herself:cry:

She is not too well either and i really didn't expect her to be here this autumn.

And Deb she is a lurcher/collie x..rescued in feb '93 aged between 18 months and 2 1/2 yrs..she had been beaten and starved:evil::cry:
and was weeks before she would come when you called her without wetting herself:cry:

Aw what a sad story. Least she found you!!! :D

How can people be so :censored: cruel she looks like shes a really faithfull friend, just so glad shes got to spend her life with you, bless her.x

Back