• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stringy Poo's

:wave: Hi, to be honest Poppys have been the same for the last 3 days, i think its the hair due to moulting.I too hope someone else advises on this, with more experience.:D

:wave: Hi, to be honest Poppys have been the same for the last 3 days, i think its the hair due to moulting.I too hope someone else advises on this, with more experience.:D

Yea, Drake is in a bit of a full on malt atm! He looks soo cute:love:

Must be that them:?
Jack x

it sounds like bunneh is having a moult... i give a bromelain tab to each bun throughout heavy moult to aid the passing as a build up of hair can cause a blockage and GI upset xxx

I give my two bromelain tablets too - every day when they're having a bad moult, and every other day during a not so bad moult. They love them. You can get them in Holland & Barratt or you can get bunny ones - think Hay Experts do them.

I give my two bromelain tablets too - every day when they're having a bad moult, and every other day during a not so bad moult. They love them. You can get them in Holland & Barratt or you can get bunny ones - think Hay Experts do them.

have you tried em? they are like pineapple flavoured chalk... ewww... the bunnies like them tho!

Sorry to sound stupid, but do they just eat them?

Can they have side effects etc?
Jack x

Thankyou Becca, Looks like me and Jack are off to Holland & Barratt:lol::lol::lol:, ive got a fresh pineapple would that be ok for now?:D

Thankyou Becca, Looks like me and Jack are off to Holland & Barratt:lol::lol::lol:, ive got a fresh pineapple would that be ok for now?:D

I think so - if they'll eat it - but don't give much, particularly as it's a new food to them. With my previous bunny Harvey the vet told me to give him fresh pineapple when he'd had gut problems - he loved it.

Back