• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Competition Result!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you to all who took part in name the nethie competition..I have received all money except from Beth who was a late entrant.

All names were written on paper and my son drew one pair out and the winning names are.......with the prize holding them!
pr.jpg

in case it's not clear
Here is nethie a now called Binky:D
Nethiea.jpg

and nethie b now called Bam-bam
nethieb.jpg

Congratualtions to Billysmom AKA Deb..the prize will be posted on Monday ..if you pm me your address:D

OMG ive just clicked on and realised its me:oops::oops:, My two arguing already who gets the bun:lol::lol: Thanks Jill and sorry for the mix up.
Deb.:D

Sorry!!! I'll try to pay closer attention in future!! You should have the money by Monday or Tuesday. Congratulations Deb! :D

Beth that's fine ..it was jus tto let others know their money had arrived..it was kind of you to have a go..and better luck next time!:D
Some of the names that didn't win may well be used in the near future:D

:wave:Hi to be honest im pants with choosing names:oops:, but picked them off Jills list of names that hadnt been given to buns before.I really liked Binky and Bam Bam though, And Thankyou.:D

Back