• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Essex people

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
A friend of a freind of mine is looking for somewhere to board her pair of rabbbits in the Brentwood/Ingatestone/Chelmsford area - anyone any ideas? Last time she used her vet which cost her a FORTUNE. I have suggested my pet sitter already.

How about xmissysjx near Maldon? It's only a few miles north of Chelmsford. I've been round and would be happy to board my own rabbits there.

Sarah-Jane is away at uni at the moment but her parents are still running the boarding - if you send her a private message on this forum I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss :D

Hi! Im XMissySJx, i run Sunny Days Boarding in great totham near maldon, me and my mum run it together but she is running it alone at the moment while i am at university.

our website is www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk, and we charge just £3 per day for single bunnies and £5 for a bonded pair.

we include all hay and fresh veggies etc, all you need to bring is the food. PM me if you would like more details!

having met sarah jane her own rabbits and seen the boarding facilitys which iknow have since been upgraded....i can highly reccomend them xx

Back