PDA

View Full Version : Calling Essex people

bunnylover177
27-09-2008, 07:39 PM
A friend of a freind of mine is looking for somewhere to board her pair of rabbbits in the Brentwood/Ingatestone/Chelmsford area - anyone any ideas? Last time she used her vet which cost her a FORTUNE. I have suggested my pet sitter already.

AlisonA
27-09-2008, 07:44 PM
How about xmissysjx near Maldon? It's only a few miles north of Chelmsford. I've been round and would be happy to board my own rabbits there.

Sarah-Jane is away at uni at the moment but her parents are still running the boarding - if you send her a private message on this forum I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss :D

XMissySJx
27-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Hi! Im XMissySJx, i run Sunny Days Boarding in great totham near maldon, me and my mum run it together but she is running it alone at the moment while i am at university.

our website is www.sunnydaysboarding.co.uk, and we charge just 3 per day for single bunnies and 5 for a bonded pair.

we include all hay and fresh veggies etc, all you need to bring is the food. PM me if you would like more details!

bunlover
27-09-2008, 10:47 PM
having met sarah jane her own rabbits and seen the boarding facilitys which iknow have since been upgraded....i can highly reccomend them xx

louise and Gus
27-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I've been to MissySJ's and would happily board my buns there too :wave:

Tinsel
28-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I've been to MissySJ's and would happily board my buns there too :wave:

Same here! :D

XMissySJx
28-09-2008, 01:29 PM
oh you guys :oops:

:lol:

bunlover
28-09-2008, 02:46 PM
oh you guys :oops:

:lol:

wh yyou laughing it is true your rbabit borading facilitys are excellent and both your mum and you are very knowledgable high recommendations if you were closer to me i would use you myself!

bunnylover177
28-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks a lot everyone - I'll pass your recommendations on to my friend's friend
Jill