• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help naming my new bunny

:wave: I think he's a netherland x lionhead. Is the brown bit on the back of his head/neck fluffy? He is adorable. I love him - I WANT HIM!!!! really, his markings are lovely :love::love::love:

awwwww he's gorgeous.

Looks like an otter Netherland Dwarf to me. Otter refers to the colouring.

I can't think of any name. Maybe one will come to you when his character comes out. Well done for rescuing him :D

:wave: I think he's a netherland x lionhead. Is the brown bit on the back of his head/neck fluffy? He is adorable. I love him - I WANT HIM!!!! really, his markings are lovely :love::love::love:

Its not much fluffier then the rest of him really. He seems big to be a netherland? unless he's older then they said?

yep he's a black otter marked nethie and very cute

could name him Mitch after the otter in Ring Of Bright Water!:D

He's gorgeous and looks a sweet little guy. I ended up with my Frank in similar circumstances. :)

As he's an otter colour, how about Tarka? Maybe give it a couple of days and he'll suggest his name to you when you know him better.

I've been sat watching him for hours. He seems to be very fond of sitting up on his back legs to get a good look at the world (although maybe just happy to have space) and is fond of sitting on his log thing so far. He doesn't seem too skitty.
I was going to call him Ned (as in Kelly, the wild west outlaw) which he suited when in his box, but totally didn't as soon as he moved.
I'm sure his name will come in time, but suggestions always help - I've found sometimes you settle on a name thats right but just not 100% and then more often then not, as soon as they learn their name, someone suggests their perfect name and its too late lol

:love::love::love: He is gorgeous hun

Umm names :lol:

Bradley
Oliver
Frankie

I think th perfect name will come to you when he has settled and you know his personality :) x

Back