• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long shot - can anyone around stockport/manchester help with a spare dog cage?

we have just got a new little bunny to be matched with diego but have nowhere neutral that they can be put, i have been told to put them together in a pen/dog crate for a while in the house so i can keep an eye on them and they can get to know each other on neutral terratory... but i havent got anything suitable to do this with. i cant do an open pen as we have 3 cats and 4 young children so anything open top is a no no! i havent got a run outside to use as the two i have arent neutral as diego has spent a lot of time in one and the other is now where new bunny is staying for the time being

i know its a lot to ask but wondered if anyone around manchester had a spare dog crate or large bunny cage to borrow for a week say to see how we get on?

thanks in advance

It's too far for me!! But have you tried freecycle??? I know there's always rabbit stuff on our one here!

I have one!! We use it as an emergency ward when the rabbits have to stay in overnight following ops. It's not huge but I keep two in it. I'm in South Manchester, would this be any good? I'll try to take a picture for you - it's away in the shed at the moment.
Beth

oh Im glad someone was able to help, are you the north wests bunny angel, Beth? Im using mine to bond at the minute. a week later and you could gladly borrow mine

wow, thank you beth, if you could help that would be fantastic. whereabouts are you? pm me if you prefer
thanks so much xxxxxxxxx

Back