• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola just wont stop licking me!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!

Lola is so frindly but latesly she just wont stop licking me - its lovely but tickles so musch especially when I am trying to concentrate on a book. It seesm that as she is getting more "grown up" she is getting a little bit too "over friendly" which is lovely but is this becuase she is getting sexually mature (she is getting speyed on Halloween!:D).

Its lovely her licking me but its none stop lately!!!

I'm not sure if it's linked to sexual maturity or not, but Gregory has been licking me only since he was neutered and he is 2. He has become much more affectionate since the op. I feel awful at teh mo cos I'm having to avoid cuddles because of the fleas!

Grooming and licking is a sign of affection :) Im not sure its anything to do with hormones, mine have all done it before and after their ops :love: x

Boris has always done it,I can clearly recall him licking me all over my hands when visiting him for the first time at 4 weeks old :love:

Even when I am washing up in the kitchen she comes into the kitchen and licks my ankles and feet! I have to remember to shave my legs as well as she nibbles the hairs as if they are "nom noms"!!!

Even when I am washing up in the kitchen she comes into the kitchen and licks my ankles and feet! I have to remember to shave my legs as well as she nibbles the hairs as if they are "nom noms"!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant! Mine have never done that though :lol:

I had an intense all over head clean from Carmel last night during Match Of The Day. She's very conscientious, particularlty around the ears :). Shame she gets fed up cleaning Stan after a few licks :?.

Lola is so funny - when I fuss it takes here a few seconds to realise I have stopped giving her attention as she is in such a state of bliss. As soon as she realises I have stopped she begins licking me in earnest desperate to be fussed again!

She has completely destroyed a wicker basket under my bed - naughty corner lola!!!

Lola is so funny - when I fuss it takes here a few seconds to realise I have stopped giving her attention as she is in such a state of bliss. As soon as she realises I have stopped she begins licking me in earnest desperate to be fussed again!

Thats EXACTLY what kermit does with me, i think its great....im stroking his head and he drifts into a sleep like state, then i stop and about 20 seconds later he 'wakes up' and starts licking my hand frantically! I love it!

He doesnt bite my hair though thats just :lol:

Biscuit is the lickiest bunny. She licks EVERYONE. I tell people to stick their fingers in her hutch and she ges nuts licking them.
Minnie and Dylan are licky too, especially Minnie. It's so sweet :)

Thats EXACTLY what kermit does with me, i think its great....im stroking his head and he drifts into a sleep like state, then i stop and about 20 seconds later he 'wakes up' and starts licking my hand frantically! I love it!

He doesnt bite my hair though thats just :lol:

Molly too!! :D

Mint has days where he licks non-stop too. He is happy to be stroked and have lots of attention as long as he is licking. If you lie out on the floor he will find any bit of skin showing, face, legs, hands, arms and lick lick lick. He has always dones it, and I personally think he likes hte taste of the salts that come from your skin naturally.

Back