• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New one and Cardboard Guy Came Up Trumps!

Vikki

Young Bun
Hi

I've shown photos of Casper and Cotton here before, but just wanted to show you how wonderful their new cardboard hideout is, and also to introduce Katie (now 12 weeks old) and show you her in her lookout!

Just wanted to say thanks to those on the forum who posted about the cardboard guy and these lovely cardboard 'des-res' he produces!

Casper and Cotton Investigate....

main.php

Cotton has picked her room...

main.php

Katie

main.php

Katie is the queen of all she surveys

main.php

Showing off her long legs and making the most of the heat from the fire!

main.php

I can thoroughly recommend them. Cotton won't budge from her top floor apartment, casper can only go in when invited. Katie just loves to climb so its perfect for her (although the entrance may prove to be a problem when she's grown a bit more!)

ooooooooooo that last piccie would look good in a british gas ad just needs a slogan

I love the photo of Cotton peeking out!

Poor Frank - all he has is an upturned banana box from Morrison's that I cut a hole in the side of.

Great pictures - I love your bunnies :love:

I think the Cardboard Guy Castles are brilliant - mine have now had theirs for about 14 months and it's still standing - it's no longer got the tunnel bit at the front, and there are more windows in it than when they started, but Bella and Tarquin still both love it. It's been one of the best things I've got them.

Me too!! Who is the cardboard guy?????? ;) If they've lasted 14 months they've got to be brilliant!! I have 4 destructabuns! :lol:

Give Lola 10 mins and it would be a scene of devastation - I feel asleep for 20 mins yesterday and half a roll off wallpaper has diappeared off my bedroom wall.

Would love a house though - where did you get it? I too have an old banana box from Morrisons!

These look great.....i think ill be purchasing one for my pampered bunny! Maybe a christmas pressie :)

Hi

I've shown photos of Casper and Cotton here before, but just wanted to show you how wonderful their new cardboard hideout is, and also to introduce Katie (now 12 weeks old) and show you her in her lookout!

Just wanted to say thanks to those on the forum who posted about the cardboard guy and these lovely cardboard 'des-res' he produces!

Casper and Cotton Investigate....

main.php

Cotton has picked her room...

main.php

Katie

main.php

Katie is the queen of all she surveys

main.php

Showing off her long legs and making the most of the heat from the fire!

main.php

I can thoroughly recommend them. Cotton won't budge from her top floor apartment, casper can only go in when invited. Katie just loves to climb so its perfect for her (although the entrance may prove to be a problem when she's grown a bit more!)

Katie is a stunner!!

Yep tinks is queen of the castle, dreamer has to settle with the second floor :lol:

Back