• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
... I am bonding

Joseph who has recently lost his wife Mary, is being bonded to Miffy a gorgeous REW.

And Rosie will soon be joining a plump male lop who is a real softy.

So far so good with Miffy and Joseph. Joseph has done a bit of humping and spent a little time grooming Miffy and a lot of time ignoring each other. They have both spent some time cleaning themselves.

bgtvnn.jpg

Everytime they get close to each other and realise that I am trying to film them they stop ... so I am leaving them to get on with each other.

It would be great if Miffy finally found a home. She was a bit shy when I took photos of her, but she is very sweet.

She currently is being pursued by Joseph who appears to have a high testosterone level, Miffy backs her self in a corner and Joseph will push her slowly into a more central position so he can get his angle right :oops:

She currently is being pursued by Joseph who appears to have a high testosterone level, Miffy backs her self in a corner and Joseph will push her slowly into a more central position so he can get his angle right :oops:

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shes there, i love this girl shes so sweet

hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds very much like linus, with the crafty pushing out of the corner, :lol:

Miffy is desperate to be licked and given some lurving :D For the past 5 minutes they have been sitting nose to nose with an odd lick being given from both of them :D

I would reckon 100% chance that these will be going home together

This is where Joseph and his young lady are going to live, wonderful height which makes it so each to clean out and also gives them plent of space to run around which is protected from the elements. Certainly lots of ideas to utilise for anyone wanting to make an run which is good for owner and buns to use.

2468fp3.jpg

View My Video

This is the second pair, there is grooming going on but Rosie gets a couple of licks before her husbun moves on to doing something else. Every 5 minutes Rosie gets a lick :D

Yes - i think they need to go home with diet sheets!

He likes hay and is leaving lots of caecotrophs for me, so he is now restricted to hay and a tiny amount of pellets and some veg. already I can see the difference in deposits which are being left me!

Helen has give me a good sheet she has about dieting so that will go with this lovely boy.

Morning Janice.

Lovely to see that Jub Jub might be going home with a wife.

They do make a lovely couple; I know their mum and dad Alex and Matt, will be delighted.:D

Morning Janice.

Lovely to see that Jub Jub might be going home with a wife.

They do make a lovely couple; I know their mum and dad Alex and Matt, will be delighted.:D

I have just spoken to Alex, Jub Jub and Rosie will be going home tonight, they are collecting them on their way through.

Back