• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blimey i got feed back

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i couldnt help it i browsed through gumtree and i know i shouldnt, i know hugo does a lot of these,
but i felt compled to send a message to 2 of the umpteen rabbits for sale posts
one was for a lady whos giving them away, i just gave her advise to be very carefull to whom she gives them too as sometimes reptile owners will take live buns for feed and offered advise on what to look for her buns, whether she takes it i dont know, but i got a reply straight away saying thanks and that she would be carefull on who they go to, another one for a lady who was told she had to give her buns up because she was pregnant,but she didnt want to get rid of them but had too, so i gave her some advise on basic hygeine and the fact they are more likly to catch something off you than the other way round and told her about vhd again whether she takes my advise i dont know, but it does feel good for trying

Thats great, lets hope the second seller takes notice of your advice.
More often than not I don't get a response from sellers, but I have had a few who were grateful for the help. If my emails help just one bunny get a better home then it is worth it :D

Good for you :)

Even if they don't take the advice immediately you have written it down and it will be there for them to see at a later date.

You're doin a good thing and hopefully those people will take those things on board. I often collar people on pet shops who are buying rabbits to try and guide them with some good advice. I get some positive and less positive responses, lol, but all we can do is try, right?

Back