• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to see my two automatic lawnmowers ;)

coco1200

Warren Veteran
They keep it nice and trim, fertilise it :lol: and all done for free :lol: I reccomend them!
we havent mowed the garden since we got these two, and the garden is a fairly large too! they eat like champions :lol: free range bunnies ;)

nom nom nom!
IMG_4070.jpg

Hermione, 8 months old now!
IMG_4048.jpg

Oscar, his first birfday is this weekend! going through a very sruffy moult right now...
IMG_4049.jpg

'watchoo lookin' at mate?'
IMG_4053.jpg

grapey nom noms!
IMG_4078.jpg

these bumbums are so greedy!
IMG_4079.jpg

sorry its slightly pic heavy!

Wooooahhhhh they have HUGE HUGE ears ? what type of breed are they ? Wish mine could keep up with the grass, it would be very useful. Bet they are really happy being free-range.

Charys, they're Giants! can't really tell from the pictures though :lol:

thanks Donna, if you ever get a lawn, these take reeeeet good care of it :lol::lol:

I've got 13 automatic lawn mowers :lol::lol: Took me over an hour to "sweep" the lawn of bunny poop on Sunday, by Monday evening it looked like it hadn't been done :(

I'm missing my lawnmowers, Splodge and Sugarplum are pretty pathetic at grass trimming really :? I am going to have to cut my lawn for the first time ever soon :shock:

Ay, well, I guess Giant bunnies have giant ears !LOL

We recycle bunny poos in our house, well the dogs do as they eat them !

Back