• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little horror climbing again upt video

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Scamp is reaching new highs of crazyness. Can you spot the bunny...

IMG_1138b.jpg

Whatcha doing down there?

IMG_1140b.jpg

Do you think I can get on the roof from here?

IMG_1141b.jpg

i had to look twice as to exactly where he was then :shock: i thought my baby buns where bad but crikey, :shock:

That would terrify me, i think I'd not have the nerve to get the camera...I'd be too busy with a fireman's blanket below waiting to catch him ! :lol:

:shock: Hod did he get up there:shock::lol::lol:
Jack x

Shimmy'd up the drain pipe ;) :lol:

Nah, we have a door from the upstairs landing onto the garage roof which has railings front & back. I bunny-proofed it for him ( I thought anway). The board in front of the railings is meant to keep him safely enclosed but obviously he can jump a bit higher than I thought :roll:

Had the camera in my pocket, that was after my attempt at bunny proofing after I saw him do it the first time. Luckily he jumped back down the right way when I shouted at him. He knows he's being naughty.

Shimmy'd up the drain pipe ;) :lol:

Nah, we have a door from the upstairs landing onto the garage roof which has railings front & back. I bunny-proofed it for him ( I thought anway). The board in front of the railings is meant to keep him safely enclosed but obviously he can jump a bit higher than I thought :roll:

Had the camera in my pocket, that was after my attempt at bunny proofing after I saw him do it the first time. Luckily he jumped back down the right way when I shouted at him. He knows he's being naughty.

:lol::lol:

I can just imagine his saying "What?!":lol::lol:

Jack x

Back