• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy has plums!!!

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
At last he has some :D:oops:
The lady that I got him from told me to wait until he is fully grown before getting him neutered,if i get him done now will this be a problem?He is 23 weeks and 5.20kgs :shock:

what a big boy :shock: as far as I knew, giants will continue growing until they are 2 years old.. that seems a bit much to wait for neutering though..

:lol: Gosh hes a big lad!! :shock: I know hes not exactlythe same breed etc but i had Ronnie neutered and hes not fully grown :? Wonder why she said that :? Id get him booked in :D :D

I have to go round all the time cleaning my kitchen cupboards as he sprays wee on them but she said a good vet will make us wait until he is 9 months but I thinking he would be happier without his wotsits:lol:

I hope he doesn't see this thread else he'll be desperately trying to tuck them back in again:lol::lol:

Back