• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola looking for........

gil

Mama Doe
Here is Lola......
IMG_0938t.jpg

Lola is possibly looking for a male, neutered partner!
unfortunately Lola did not bond well with the 4 other females so she is now on her own. Lola is 3 years old and is something of a character to say the least! would like her to have a partner as i'd rather she wasn't on her own. preferably looking in the central scotland area for a possible date!!

if anyone knows of any available neutered bucks in this area please let me know!

thanks

I have a Lola - it must be something about Lola's that make them incredibly beautiful buns!!

thanks, yes Lola is super cute and really special.............. :love: she has been very entertaining in lots of ways as she is the one that gets up to mischief all the time...:) she has great facial expressions and i can easily tell what sort of mood she is in by looking at her!!
don't like her being on her own so would really like to find her a suitable mate!

I don't think her parents would aprrove, but I think Lola should up sticks and move to England to marry my Frank. :love: :lol:

Hi, yes, i had a look at Jet. what sort of size is a mini rex? i would describe Lola as a medium lop and would be looking for a bun of a similar size. i don't know much about the rex breed at all..........what sort of temperament do they have?

Mini rexes are about 2kg I think, maybe a bit less.
Their temperament varies, I have met Jet and he has a very strong character, very cheeky and fiesty :lol: but it means he can be hard to handle.

My Mini rex weighs 2.75kg. They can be a bit fiesty especially at feeding time. They have been known to be a bit nippy sometimes due to poor eye sight

thanks for the info on mini rexes! Lola is a bit on the fiesty side too although she can be very affectionate when it suits her and give you kisses........
i'll perhaps get in touch with the rescue and make enquiries. the last thing i want is more upset for Lola and for another bun so i will ask for some info on Jet i think! Lola however is fairly easy to pick up and handle and she likes a cuddle!

Back