• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mo's had to go - on honeymoon!** Update**

No bad news here! I think we all need a love match don't we.

Thanks sooooooo much to Amy though and to Jill. I really really hop it works out with Kizzy. Me and Mo have had our heart set on her for a long time now.
Please send bonding vibes Abbymarysmokes way.

Amy said they are currently ignoring each other but have shared a bowl. It looked promising when when she came to collect Mo as he was being dominant to her (ahem) and she was not really responding. Hopefully Mo will finally have a Mrs :love:

Just a quick update.

It sounds like its all going ok. Amy said its not love at first sight but there has been some grooming from Kizzy:D

I didn't want to tempt fate before, but the honeymoon has gone well and I think it's safe to say that Mo and Kizzy are offically bunny and bunwife. :D

I shall try to take some piccies, or perhaps Isabel will take some?

I didn't want to tempt fate before, but the honeymoon has gone well and I think it's safe to say that Mo and Kizzy are offically bunny and bunwife. :D

I shall try to take some piccies, or perhaps Isabel will take some?
:love::love::love::love::love: yay!

Thanks Amy! Stupidly I've just popped to see them-with a camera in my bag and didn't even think to take any :roll: I don't think Kizzy is herself around me yet though so they probably would just have been of her bum as she hopped away!

It was so hard to say goodbye to Mo again, he was noticeably pleased to see us :love: we were waving goodbye like muppets all the way to your gate :lol:

I must say a huge huge thank you to Amy for doing the bond for us, they look really happy together, can't wait to get them to the new house-can't wait to get us to the new house either :roll: but thats another and I'm sure typical story.

Back