• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

evil.evil people

bunlover

Warren Veteran
i have had what i am hoping is another hoax call regarding snowy.. it was a man and number withheld he asked me to describe the rabbit i lost... after he did he said im so so sorry but i think my dog ate it today... then the line went dead... i am feeling mixed emotions i hope it was a hoax how can people d osuch a thing.. i dont think that a person would ring...tell me then not give me a chance to say more really would they? i really hope its a hoax.

It sounds like a hoax. Sick people, how could they do such a thing? Im so sorry that Snowy is still missing. I hope that wherever she is, she is safe. Are there any big fields where wild bunnies would be nearby??

Thinking of you and Snowy still x

That is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Just HOW sick does your mind have to BE to do something like that? :evil: :evil:

oooooooohhhh i really hope someone does something unmentionably horrid to this person. Ill pray for it tonight. Sick :censored:!

he will rot

i don't believe in hell but i hope the sad little ****** rots anyway!

em and lolly xxxx

wishing a safe return of your bunshine x

thankyou i was just so angry and while my head said it was a hoax i wa a bit upset even thinking of it. im sure she really is either somewhere with a family snuggled up

oooooooohhhh i really hope someone does something unmentionably horrid to this person. Ill pray for it tonight. Sick :censored:!

Sounds like his parents already beat you to it. What kind of sad life must you have had if you get your kicks phoning strangers up and deliberately say nasty and untrue things with the sole intention of hurting them?

Bunlover, he never clapped eyes on Snowy and probably doesn't even have a dog. He's just a wind up merchant and completely :censored: up in the head.

Back