• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like the cold nights are getting to Inky's foot againU/D bit better

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
He's been off Metacam since about April/May but today Mum said that when she fed them, Inky didn't want to jump off his shelf. He gobbled to food down when Mum put the bowl on the shelf, so I think his foot is starting to hurt again.

Looks like I'll be giving him a couple of drops of Metacam tonight:(.

Last edited:
Oh bless him :(, do you have some zantac to give him too, it might be a good idea if he's having a bit of metacam, sending lots of vibes for Inky's foot :love:

Oh bless him :(, do you have some zantac to give him too, it might be a good idea if he's having a bit of metacam, sending lots of vibes for Inky's foot :love:

Thanks for the vibes. I don't have any Zantac, I must get some because I think we're going to be on Metacam long-term.

Bless him, how is his foot today? I must go and get dressed, should of gone out by now :oops:

Bless him, how is his foot today? I must go and get dressed, should of gone out by now :oops:

Morning!

Thank you for asking, his foot seems a bit better this morning. He actually jumped down to get his food and has been hopping around a bit more. He had some more Metacam last night (3 drops) and I put two Snugglesafe heatpads in the playhouse. They have a heatpad in the playhouse again this morning but he's out wandering in the run at the mo.

I think it really is caused by cold and damp weather with him. I'm going to ring the vets this week, just for a chat to see if I can get some Zantac and also to let them know he's back on treatment.

FC xx

Back