• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are sheds so expensive? U/D Tomorrow

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
:shock: They are all like £300 +

All I am wanting is simple shed that is about 7ft x 5ft +

Jack:(

Last edited:
lol "all i am wanting is...."

sheds are expensive, especially the size you want, keep looking online tho, u may get a good deal

B&Q, have got a shed for £75 that is on sale.

But, it has got a double door, and I don't know if it would be too flimsy or whatever?

Anyone got any helpful advice?

Jack x

Thought of you today Jack at the garden centre they have loads of gorgeous sheds , kennels and runs and playhouses and I thought of you and the boys:D

The shed from B&Q would be excellent if you could get there :D My brother works there and has just text me asking if i need one reserving as the only have 2 in their store :roll:

I have recently bought this shed...

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/win86ove

Only thing is its overlap :? Probably spent another £100 on top of that for insualtion :oops: It has double doors but dads going to turn them into stable style doors hopefully... hes pretty handy :) Good job as hubby is useless :shock::shock:

Good luck xXx :)

The shed from B&Q would be excellent if you could get there :D My brother works there and has just text me asking if i need one reserving as the only have 2 in their store :roll:

I have recently bought this shed...

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/win86ove

Only thing is its overlap :? Probably spent another £100 on top of that for insualtion :oops: It has double doors but dads going to turn them into stable style doors hopefully... hes pretty handy :) Good job as hubby is useless :shock::shock:

Good luck xXx :)

I know. I don't really want an overlap one.:?

Thanks x x

Will you be lining it inside?? OH ordered that shed before i said yes/no and we tried to change the order and couldnt :( However... it looks lovely inside now :D Was thinking of moving in with Ronnie :oops: :roll:

Tongue and Groove ould last much longer and looks nicer too :roll: Have you moved house then?? Or are you in the process?? xXx

Will you be lining it inside?? OH ordered that shed before i said yes/no and we tried to change the order and couldnt :( However... it looks lovely inside now :D Was thinking of moving in with Ronnie :oops: :roll:

Tongue and Groove ould last much longer and looks nicer too :roll: Have you moved house then?? Or are you in the process?? xXx

2 weeks:D:D

Have you got any pics of inside? How did you line it?:)

I am really excited about moving, because the buns will have a lot more stuff to do, and it will be better for them AND me, as they will be on paving, so when its wet out, they can still be in the run (which will be attached to the shed:D)
Jack x

2 weeks:D:D

Have you got any pics of inside? How did you line it?:)

I am really excited about moving, because the buns will have a lot more stuff to do, and it will be better for them AND me, as they will be on paving, so when its wet out, they can still be in the run (which will be attached to the shed:D)
Jack x

Its 2 dark to get any piccies now :( Shall get some asap. Dad has lined it with polysterene (sp?) and then 18mm chipboard :) The floor was useless too so we had to put thick chipboard down. Got to get some lino for the floor yet before he can go in. I must say before it was lined it was very flimsy :( But for the money we couldnt expect it to be great.

Are you maing the run yourself or buying one?? xXx

Its 2 dark to get any piccies now :( Shall get some asap. Dad has lined it with polysterene (sp?) and then 18mm chipboard :) The floor was useless too so we had to put thick chipboard down. Got to get some lino for the floor yet before he can go in. I must say before it was lined it was very flimsy :( But for the money we couldnt expect it to be great.

Are you maing the run yourself or buying one?? xXx

Oohh Sounds very homley, Im sure it will be a GREAT home:love:

The run is being made by Dawsons, I got a quote the other day:D

Jack x

Gosh your bunnies are so lucky!! Look foward to seeing piccies :D :D xXx

Aww! Thanks x Axtually I feel quite sorry for them, because the run they are having, is little over 1/2 the size they've got now:(:lol:

Thats why we need a nice, big, homley shed for them:D

Jack x

Back