• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dhillon in her jumper

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Well Dhill keeps having a sneeky nibble at her spay wound and although it isn't infected she is preventing it from healing so here she is wearing her jumper to keep those little teeth off! She went for another check up at the vets yesterday.

Dhilljumper2.jpg

Dhilljumper1.jpg

She doesn't appear to mind wearing it and has made no attempts to get it off. I put it on her yesterday. Hopefull it wil only be for a few days. In all other respects she is fine.

Rabswood

That is so sweet ! Where di you get it - Lola gets speyed in a month and I know she will be gnawing at her stitches!

She's my only bun to ever bother with her wound so hopefully yours won't need a jumper or a vest.

I made it out of a long sock. Basically just cut the foot off and added 2 hole for her arms. You cound use a tea shirt sleeve for a larger rabbit.

Rabs

wow that's an amazing idea, I will have to pass it round to all the fosters here as I hate having those cone things put on bunnies they struggle to eat, and drink, and do anything normal!!!!!

Bless her, she looks adorable :love: My Phoebe is getting spayed soon - i hope she isn't a stitch nibbler. *Adds another thing to worry list*

She's adorable bless her :love::love::love:

*ponders for a while on the thought of trying to get Tinkerbell into a jumper*:shock::lol::lol:

:lol: She looks great in it, has she asked you how her bum looks in it? :lol::lol::lol: What a great idea to keep her from bothering her sutures.. Beats the Elizabethan Collars!

Aww bless she looks cute. I thought that was a actual jumper made for a rabbit, doesnt loom like asock lol. Must be huge sock though :shock:

Great idea though, will remember that if dreama trys stitch picking when she has been speyed.

Back