• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lop weight..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..Had Lopsy to Vets today and weighed her, 4.15kg, Vet was happy with her weight.

Any other frenchie owners out there??

xx

:wave:My BB is 5.3kg (2.5 yrs old), but she's better at 5kg or just under.
She lives with a tiny little nethie so tends to get a bit more than her fair share.
How old is Lopsy?

:wave:My BB is 5.3kg (2.5 yrs old), but she's better at 5kg or just under.
She lives with a tiny little nethie so tends to get a bit more than her fair share.
How old is Lopsy?

Lopsy is about 1year 4months.
She lives with a little fellow aswell lol.

xx

I have a frenchie boy, he was weighed last week and was 4.2. But he may still be growing, unfortunatley don't know how old he is as we found him but vet thinks he's not that old.

:oops: bertie is 5kg and willlow was 6kg but shes got so huge shes nealry three times his size and shes two in dec and wait for it has grown 2 inches in height n length:shock:

bertie was 18 months old when i borrowed him to help my wickle bif who ahd just lost ehr husbun and laid down to die...eventually it worked out so well i decided to bond them and then adopt him.....he was never ever toilet trianed livied freely in a shed with hutch amongst cats dogs kids and visiting the other buns there and being shut away at night. so coming to a home to become a house bun was one hell of a shock but he took to it right away..hes a comfort addict:lol:

willow i got at threemonths old from the lady i got bertie from..there werent nay frenchies near me available in resuces at time. willow was introduced to make a trio as bif has a bunny version of ptsd.....and if anything happend to ebrtie shed probaly not survive this time..so get another bun.

long story short bif hated her after 3 weeks twos compmany thres a crowd! so we adopted a lionhead from a rescue so we had two rescue buns both littlies..and two frenhcies from the same source.

i had them as a bonded 4 at one point but theyre two pairs now...but trying to rebond.. rembers willow humping weeny bandit and shes grown a hell of a lot since then:shock::lol::lol:

willows a stroppy thing..she grew up with our kittens..4 months age diff between them..andno she thinks shes a cat..well the cats think their rabbits!
when it was just bif n bertie..the cats protection league wouldnt let me have a younger cat or 7 month old kittens in case bertie was to roll on them and kill them:shock::lol:

Oh gosh, so shes going to carry on putting on the pounds, they plump out after there first year dont they lol...

I have a french lop buck he is 10 months old and weighs 4.5kgs, is that a good weight for his age?
Vicky x

Hmmm I wonder if I feed too much also, I give Smudge a big bowl in the morning and evening, he never eats it all though! he gets some healthy treats and barley ring too.
I still worry that he is under weight, he is 4.5 kgs, is that ok for a 10 month old frenchie?

petal is a french lop but don't know what weight she is.she's only 7months old like so don't think she weighs much.:love:

Blue seems a bit of a fattie then!! Hes a (just) year old frenchie x dwarf lop and weighs in at 5.2 kilos. Vet said that looking at his weight he was a bit on the tubby side but when she felt him he was a little underweight.
I just call him fattie....or piglet!
Trying to get him to eat more hay so I've cut down on his pellets. So instead....hes eating the lino and the argos book. :roll:

Back