• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interesting statistic!

capel

Warren Veteran
For some reason, known only to the bunsters I suppose, my three seem to have decided that now they've been moved into a bigger run they don't have to bother so much with the litter tray that I put there for them:roll: Anyway, while I was sweeping up the droppings left by the trio their run yesterday I thought it might be interesting to weigh the heap!! So here you go....

Between 9am-5.30pm they produced 13.6oz (386gm) and that's not counting the ones they so thoughtfully deposited in their litter tray!!

:lol::lol:I did it this morning. I'm stuck at home today as everybody went off to work in one car and left mine at the top of the drive blocked in by Paul's big automatic 4x4 whose battery is on the blink and so I daren't try to start it up(even if I did have the courage to reverse it down and round the tight corner at the bottom:roll:) So I've been waiting since 10.30 for Rog to come to the rescue, but they are all in the middle of a concrete pour ..just hoping I'll get released before 2 as I promised to visit a very elderly lady(96) in the next village this afternoon and can't bear the thought of her sitting and waiting and waiting:( She's no telephone so I can't even tell her what's happened.)

:lol::lol::lol: Can't belive you weighed them! Must admit, some mornings I look in their litter tray and it it FULL :shock: I do wonder where it all comes from at times.

Hope you get rescued soon.:D

PS - just insured Katy this morning, Homer was too old :cry: at 5 and 3 months. Did you ever do anything?

Hi Sandra. I never got around to insuring any of them in the end. Bournville's over 5 now and I think Jill said Tim's about 5 as well, which leaves Fliss and Milly. Now that Milly's had these abcesses she wouldn't be covered for any ongoing treatment now anyway and I'm just hoping that Fliss will stay well.
Gisela..get those scramble games started..there's also a scrabble game waiting for you. I really should go out and do some hoeing,but just can't be bothered now. I'd had my whole day all planned out until I realised I couldn't get my car out and it's just p'd me well and truly off so now I'll just sit on my backside and sulk. Can't even console myself with chocolate as our village shop shut a month or two ago...

Awww, I have no chocolate, either. And my back hurts. I should do some gardening and enjoy the sunshine, but I think I'll just take a painkiller and go to bed instead. :(

Aw poor you. I can sympathise as y back was really bad a week or two ago, but at least it was when the weather was grotty so I didn't have to worry too much about not gardening. I was on high doses of ibuprofen but when I ran out of them I took some high strength Nurofen and found that these actually worked much better. Of course, it may have been that my back was getting a bit better by then anyway and that the Nurofen may have just been a coincidence. I wasn't able to go to bed though, becasue it seemed to make it worse when I lay down, so I spent most of the time walking around with a heatpad stuffed into the waistband of my ever-tightening jeans(!) or leaning with my back against the wall with the heatpad positioned in the best place for relief.

Somehow the painkillers seem to help for my headache, but the back ache won't go away. I am feeling quite old, with my electric blanket against my back. :oops:

I still have to change some litter boxes, though, and I am NOT going to weigh the poos!! :lol:

Back