• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They come home tonight!!

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
And I can't wait!! It's been such a long week!

For those of you who don't know my house rabbit Molly has been staying with Jane and Alan who foster for fat fluffs. On Sunday she was successfully introduced to Tommy (may become Alfie as we already have a Tom in our house) and they have been at Jane's and Alan's all week getting to know each other on neutral territory BUT TONIGHT WE CAN BRING THEM HOME!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I really hope having a hus-bun will bring Molly out of herself a bit. When she was a baby and up to being 2 years old she was so playful and full of beans but these last 12 months she has really slowed down and seemed kind of depressed. When I've said that to non-bunny people they roll their eyes at me but I swear that's she is, sometimes she turns her back on everyone and just sits there eating hay and ignoring everyone! :(
Tommy/Alfie is a beautiful bouncy little boy (broken white mini lop) - how can she fail to cheer up with him for company? :bunny:

Lea. xxx

I'm glad things are going well, you must be looking forward to geting them home. I'm completely biased (of course) but I think Alfie is a lovely name. :love:

I'm glad things are going well, you must be looking forward to geting them home. I'm completely biased (of course) but I think Alfie is a lovely name. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Alfie is beautiful :love::love::love: and I love you siggy! Which reminds me - I'd better get photoshop warmed up and update mine!

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Alfie is beautiful :love::love::love: and I love you siggy! Which reminds me - I'd better get photoshop warmed up and update mine!

Aww thank you. :love: My siggy is a digital scrapbooking template, so all I had to do was drag and drop my photos and the coloured backgrounds I wanted to use. It makes me look like I actually know how to use photoshop when I don't. :lol:

I look forward to seeing your updated siggy. :D

Back