• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoop whoop my vet is back

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My vet had been on holiday and the other off sick and they had some really dodgy locums at my normal vets, I went down for some myx vac's last week and he wouldn't do the bit in the ear, so they went back in their boxes and bought them back home :D:lol:. Rang this morning and asked who was on and it was yamos whoop whoop he just got back from hols, off I rushed for my vacs, it's so nice to see the vet you know.

I am so happy it's got to be said :D. Not at Walpoles, I was there yesterday with Nibbles, I am such a naughty moonlighter, I go to three different vets depending on what needs doing :oops::lol:.

I am so happy it's got to be said :D. Not at Walpoles, I was there yesterday with Nibbles, I am such a naughty moonlighter, I go to three different vets depending on what needs doing :oops::lol:.

:lol::lol::lol::oops: I forgot that, what happens when they ask if your registered with someone else, or do i not mention this when i take Poppy?:lol:

Thankfully they seem ok with it, they all know I go to the other and they're register with all. St Georges know I am with walpoles as they're the emergency service for them and Cavan knows I go to walpoles for dentals without ga's, they're all use to me now. Anyway, st georges rang me yesterday and said they're having and article in the e&s and they wanted to do a bit about me and asked if I minded, I was like cool :D

Yay you will be famous again ! :lol: I went to Cavans today and had the owner again :shock: :lol:

Back