• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very pretty spider

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
was re-housing my little lad this morning so got some pics of him

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

isn't he precious!? :love:

All of your spiders are absolutely stunning!!

I have a pet spider lives in my wing mirror.....does that count?

I even stop to make sure she goes behind the mirror when I'm driving in case she gets blown off :oops:

All of your spiders are absolutely stunning!!

I have a pet spider lives in my wing mirror.....does that count?

I even stop to make sure she goes behind the mirror when I'm driving in case she gets blown off :oops:

I have one of those too - and when my wing mirror fogs up I can't wipe it cos it'll destroy the web :lol:

I've still got the one in my shed that build the large paper-type webs:shock:..can't find the spider responsible..think it hides when it hears me coming..but I still blame Neils bananas!:lol:

faye i have just shown paul and he muttered something very naughty :lol: but did gractiously say lovely spider :evil: :lol:

sw8_best-smiliescom_animal382.gif
I'm a little fascinated by spiders - I don't have any desire to pick one up, but I do think they're amazing. I had a massive one living in the shed with the guineas, which I was quite happy about, but sadly my sister and brother-in-law decided to move him out when they cleaned the piggies out when I was in hospital. I do miss seeing the amazing webs he made :(

Back