• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have you got inside your shed?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
So, I was wondering what your bunnies have got inside their sheds?

We were thinking, if we put a hutch inside, that is like a base for them, but what else could be do?

If you've got piccies that would be a GREAT help;)
Jack x

Here's the inside of my sheds, they love the shelves and stools are good and tunnels :wave:

STA60866.jpg

STA60862.jpg

STA60864.jpg

Wow! Love that:love:

What sort of shed is that? (sorry to be nosey, I just wanna make everything perfect for Drake and Josh x)

Jack

Well it is actually 1 shed split into 3 with 3 doors but each section is the same for each set of bunnies..........:love:

STA60838.jpg

Keepingmeinsane: That is brilliant!!:love:

Everyones sheds are so great. I just can't wait to get one for D&J.

we had a indoor hutch. tunnel. box for her to sit on which she loved :love: and toys. were going to put some shelves in for her aswell but then she passed away.

:oops::oops::lol::lol: I didnt mean to show off looooooooooooooooooool!!!!

I will get some vetbed for winter yes but I haven't at the moment, whenever I put comfy things in for the buns or ice bottles when its too hot they never make use of them :roll:

Sheds

One of my bunnies used to live in a shed. And he LOVED it.

I would love my bunnies at the mo. to have a shed, do you think its better that a cadge, i mean what about winter when it gets colder...? and could you attach a run on it so the bunnies could get outsite..? ;)

Indoor cage, cat scratching post with hidy hole, tunnel, plastic kids chair, wicker hay rack and plastic toys. Nearly forgot litter tray.

Back