• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Two doe's looking for home - Wales

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of spider

They are mother Lucie and daughter Snowdrop. They are with me in Cardiganshire (Ceredigion) West Wales near Llandysul but transport may be possible to Bristol and Birmingham areas.

Lucie
Breed: Medium lop
Sex: Female
Vaccinated: Not yet.
Neutered: No.
Description: Lucie is a medium sized lop, mostly white with pretty agouti splodgy markings and stunning blue eyes. Really lovely girl who has been bred back to back at least twice but not anymore.
General health: Good with no known problems.
Temperament: Very good, will eat out of your hand.

Snowdrop
Breed: Medium lop
Sex: Female
Vaccinated: Not yet
Neutered: No
Description: Pretty red eyed white lop
General health: No known health problems
Temperament: Good despite not being handled until very recently so still a little nervous but improving daily.
Type of home wanted: Some where with Mum Lucie with a large hutch or shed and access to a large run. The pair would also be suited to life as house rabbits.

Thank you,
Clare lily6662000@yahoo.com

Here are the lovely ladies :love:

Mum Lucie:

SL380803.jpg

Cutie Snowdrop:

SL380804.jpg

Together:

SL380807.jpg

No worries Spider, however all trips northward will stop till the spring after this next one. Hope these gorgeous girls tempt someone soon.:D

omg thats right on my doorstep! im willing to foster if needed. really wish i could take them permanantly but it seems like we've only just got smudgey and theres all the vet bills and stuff but if theres anything i can do... let me know xxxxx

Sorry I didn't see your message sooner Louise. Thank you for the kind offer but we are really looking for a forever home for these girls.

Some photos of them enjoying the sun:

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Just to add that I will be travelling to Cheltenham via South Wales on October 25th is anyone in those areas is interested.

ok thats fine. but im here even if someone pickin them up needs a break or a cuppa or a loo stop okay? hope they find a home soon x

Ahh they are gorgeous gorgeous girls.
Hope they get homes soon.

Why did it fall through :(
Are they vacc-ed and spayed?

Yes they are pretty lovely aren't they! The home fell through because the potential adopter didn't complete all the questions on the adoption questionnaire. They also said a flat "NO" to vaccinating and spaying. When I asked them the questions again they didn't reply :(

I'm afraid the girls aren't vaccinated or spayed. If the girls are still with me in the spring they will be vaccinated then. I do not have the funds to consider spaying them. I took these girls in from someone on my local freecycle that could not cope after having another baby.

There has been some interest in the girls over the last few weeks but nothing solid. A promising phone call but I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Fingers crossed :)

Back