• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm. Good Match?

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
I want to bond Morgan, my medium sized girl bun, to anotheronce we (family and I) buy a house. We can't yet get one, but I'm looking around. I'll probobly phone the people to ask about the personality, but do you think this bun would do good with my girl? Morgan's adventerous, shy to strangers, likes to get into trouble, and can be pushy. If I bonded her, I'm guessing she' be the dominat one. Do you think a female could bond to her well, or just a male? Please help.

http://bcspcapets.shelterbuddy.com/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalid=75254&result=31

Its a pretty bunny, but they don't seem to know what the sex is :?

I would say bonding a male to a female is always a lot easier than bonding a pair of females. It doesn't mean ity can't be done but it doesn't always work out.

If you are not that experienced with bonding I would suggest you definately look for a male for Morgan

Back