• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And this is

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Sooty, we collected her tonight, she was handed in as her owner is now pregnant and can't look after her anymore:roll:, needless to say that she isn't neutered or vaccinated, she is a very friendly little girl although rather nervous.

Sooty012x2.jpg

Sooty, we collected her tonight, she was handed in as her owner is now pregnant and can't look after her anymore:roll:, needless to say that she isn't neutered or vaccinated, she is a very friendly little girl although rather nervous.

Sooty012x2.jpg

Bless her....she's a sweetie pie xx

Sooty012x2.jpg

Sweet little lady!!! :love::love:

Sooty, we collected her tonight, she was handed in as her owner is now pregnant and can't look after her anymore:roll.

If I had kids I'd be contacting a 'rescue' to hand the kids in because I was getting a rabbit ;)

I've got my priorities right lol

:lol: i would be inclined to agree! i told my hubby once if i had known the pleasure of keeping rabbits, i would have just have had lots of them instead of children! :oops:

If I had kids I'd be contacting a 'rescue' to hand the kids in because I was getting a rabbit ;)

I've got my priorities right lol

Actually I did tell her I could give her the name and address of a good orphanage but she just laughed!! trouble is I wasn't joking:shock::lol:

funny that ive just sent an email on gumtree for a lady who claims she been told she cant have buns around while pregnant, such a shame

ah bless! you have a good heart, my big girl rosie was going to be put to sleep! fine and healthy she is ( well a tad on the large side initially!) now not a size 0 by any means but a lot slimmer. Hope your new addition is as happy as mine!:wave:

Back