• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here she is!

capel

Warren Veteran
Just a quick vid of her this afternoon. It's not great, as my camera kept cutting out with the result that I ended up with 6 different clips varying from 10secs to 1m49 secs!! I really must read the instructions!!:roll:

Awww - she's beautiful :love: I love her ears.
They're a bit fly-away aren't they? It looks athough she's washed them and now can't do a thing with them:lol::lol: She had a lovely day out it the run, but always seems pleased to come back in. She's still confined to the pen in the spare room as I don't really want her in the lounge until she smells better. I had to was her undercarriage when I brought her home, but wasn't as thorough as I could have been, so had anothe r go this evening. She's super to handle and loves the hairdryer:lol:

They're a bit fly-away aren't they? It looks athough she's washed them and now can't do a thing with them:lol::lol: She had a lovely day out it the run, but always seems pleased to come back in. She's still confined to the pen in the spare room as I don't really want her in the lounge until she smells better. I had to was her undercarriage when I brought her home, but wasn't as thorough as I could have been, so had anothe r go this evening. She's super to handle and loves the hairdryer:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, they do look like that - I love ears that don't seem to know what they're doing.

She looks so big and cuddly - I love seeing happy bunnies.

I was looking after her while her owner was on holiday and was shocked and saddened by the state she was in, so kept hinting that we'd love her and finally, on Monday she gave her to us!!! So now I've inherited a lovely giant with gigantic vet bills ahead most probably. But I DON'T CARE, coz she's lovely:lol:

I was looking after her while her owner was on holiday and was shocked and saddened by the state she was in, so kept hinting that we'd love her and finally, on Monday she gave her to us!!! So now I've inherited a lovely giant with gigantic vet bills ahead most probably. But I DON'T CARE, coz she's lovely:lol:

oooooooohhhhhh I knew you'd had her for a bit but I presumed you were fostering. Thats brilliant news, I'm not surprised you have fallen for her.

She's actually lost a fair bit since I first had her to stay about 6 weeks ago, but she has the thickest coat imaginable which makes her look even beefier. She weighs 5.5kg at the moment. Her dewlap is enormous but doesn't seem to contain that much fat..again it's mostly skin ahnd hair. When she goes in for her spay I may well ask for a dewlap reduction as well as it really does interfere with her grooming, and mobility to a certain extent.:D

Back