• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I even watch scary films!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Im watching Hostel on telly and now I am too frightened to go outside and bring Buu and Beau back to their hutches :oops: Im going to have to wait for my mum to get home now and I bet she will be ages :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Great film isnt it , i love scary films im all big and brave, until everyone goes to bed, then i race upstairs terrified....a bit like you:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Ooops was meant to go in general chat :lol: Was too busy listening for noises outside the front door to pay attention to where I am posting :roll: :oops:

I wouldnt say its a great film :shock: :lol: I know never to watch it again I suppose :roll: I didnt like it 10 minutes in, ive no idea why im still watching it :shock: :? Im going to have nightmares tonight :lol:

Ooops was meant to go in general chat :lol: Was too busy listening for noises outside the front door to pay attention to where I am posting :roll: :oops:

I wouldnt say its a great film :shock: :lol: I know never to watch it again I suppose :roll: I didnt like it 10 minutes in, ive no idea why im still watching it :shock: :? Im going to have nightmares tonight :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Its more gorey isnt it, im sure ive seen the next Hostel 2, thats gorey too, much the same storyline though.:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: I was well impressed at myself the other night, had my friend round :)love:) & we watched two scary films & I didn't scream or nothing, Was soo brave :lol:

haha, I watched about 10 seconds, saw someone being pneumatic drilled and thought nuhuh. :lol: I am the biggest wuss.

Back