• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My early Birthday present

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Its my birthday at the end of next month, but I got an early birthday treat (well Charlie did)

S5000935.jpg

S5000937.jpg

S5000936.jpg

Previous owner brought her round yesterday evening. Sure other half said she was a dwarf lop, but she is huge. Was told she was a little overweight but it is sorted now. Im not sure. we are off to the vets in the morning

I though she could do with going on a diet. there was over 100g of food in her bowl when she was delivered to me. told that could be twice a day!!!

Or is she a different breed, been looking at French lops, and she looks similar, if a little smaller, but is still tubby round the waist. Don't want to put her on a diet if she is meant to be like that :shock:

Charlie is very taken with her, will not stop grooming her, but she looks like she is just putting up with it. But then she has been neutered, moved house and met a new bunny all in 10 days. I don't think I would look too happy.

Aw she is lovely. Doesn't look as big as a Frenchie from these pics - dwarf bunnies can be pretty big and she is definitely overweight x

So much for not fitting up the ramp!!

I felt evil keeping the buns inside after two days of glorious weather, so I put them in the run together.

this is what I found after making a cup of coffee and putting a load of washing in!!

S5000938.jpg

they still look squished in there, so I am going ahead with buying the new hutch

Looks like the bonding went well then :lol:

I can't believe how well matched they are - they just look so right together.

Where there any little spats at all or did they just hit it off from the start?

Back