• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

argh ive been forced to clean garage, the kits have caused havoc cute vids though:D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
right as some of you know i have a mom and 7 kits im fostering for arc, and omg are they pickles, i had them in a small cage for a few days while they settled but it was far from big enough for them, so i moved them to the dog crate, biiiiiiiiiig mistake for two days 2 of the kits who i have named for now pickle and mustard were always there to greet me when i opened the garage door :roll: i blocked off 3 side with card board and put a mesh over the front, but noooooooooooo this didnt stop them, and lo to my surprise i not only find that 5 of the 7 running around this morning, but 3 are in jims dog crate, luckly jim (neutered)is another of my laid back boys all the boys i get seemed to be softies, you can imagine they kits are not easy to catch at alllll widdle mice on fresh coffee :lol: so ive have now cleaned my garage up a bit and the changed the set up, so they can still run around as they please, though jim seems to have been evicted from his crate :lol: you will see before and after and some really cute ones to:love:
before total carnage:oops:
Photo-0201.jpg
[/IMG]

after much cleaner more space to run around and easier to catch too :D
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]
the carnage that greeted me before
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]
jims house um was
sorry bout quality
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

jim sharing his food or rather a little thief
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

awwwwww
Photo-0202.jpg
[/IMG]

jim doesnt mind sharing his food,
Photo-0203.jpg
[/IMG]

ive noticied i seem to be using condiments for names for these guys mom honey, pickle and mustard, though one is deffiantly going to be called teddy if he/she stays like a pom pom that it is

Last edited:
:lol: i know what donna going to think if shes sees this, "hmmm i wonder how many more buns i can squeeze in there" the answer is no more :lol: 16 buns is enough

im i have a blow up bed, but im not sure it would still be inflated by the morning more like nibbled :lol:

N.B IF ANYONE WANTS TO STAY THEY ARE ON POOP DUTY :lol:

baby bunny poops :shock: they are like little pez sticks are they...once they pop they can't stop.

Lovely vids and photos.

Bless Jim, hes very tolerant of the little ones. Great pics

i was a little worried at first but having watched him practically all day, i thought he might accidently kick out at them, but mom seemed to accidently do this more whiles shes binkying around,hes so laid back he horizontal, he was a little miffed that ive just had to put him away as its moms turn for a run around, if anything hes been grooming a few, hes not long been separated from his sisters, an he even has a little shadow, if you see in the vid the one running after him and eating with him, so perhaps he feeling loved again, the kits are not fazed at all, and they can escape through the bars if needs be, two of them snuggle right up to him under his ears and he just lies there, if i saw any hint of aggression at all he would of been moved

:lol: i know what donna going to think if shes sees this, "hmmm i wonder how many more buns i can squeeze in there" the answer is no more :lol: 16 buns is enough

im i have a blow up bed, but im not sure it would still be inflated by the morning more like nibbled :lol:

N.B IF ANYONE WANTS TO STAY THEY ARE ON POOP DUTY :lol:

Ahh, how well you know me...xxx

If you want to, you can have 6 more babies tomorrow. :D And I am sure you can fit in a few hamsters, too. :D

Hope I can fit them all into the car, as the car we got from the insurance (while ours is being repaired) is a little Ford Fiesta, and I can't get my two big carriers in the boot. :roll:

this is what i saw this morning, mom was out all night and jim in, (rota system)

alllllllllllll 7 yes all 7 have decided jims place is cooler than mums

Photo-0204.jpg
[/IMG]

he was standing guard but just moved as i took the piccy
Photo-0205.jpg
[/IMG]

If you want to, you can have 6 more babies tomorrow. :D And I am sure you can fit in a few hamsters, too. :D

Hope I can fit them all into the car, as the car we got from the insurance (while ours is being repaired) is a little Ford Fiesta, and I can't get my two big carriers in the boot. :roll:

I can definately see some space there for a few hamsters!!

Back