• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Thank you to Touie

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to say publicly a big thank you to Teresa for gifting me a big indoor cage, which we collected this afternoon.

This isn't the first time that she has given my OH and I stuff! She gave us a hutch and run combo earlier this year and it's now a full time part of one of our set ups here.

The timing couldn't be better as I was down in Hampshire about 5 minutes away doing a homecheck for a lovely couple who have just lost one of their buns and were looking for a wife for the remaining brother.

These folks are great and their bunny, well put it this way, I could steal him I would. Well we have brought him back with us so that I can take him to aunty Janice at ARC tomorrow night for a bonding session, so he's now in the indoor cage following a spruce up, sitting on our dining table, and is munching quite happily on some hay.

So thanks Touie. You are a star.

Helen and David.:D

Lovely gesture Teresa.

I have lots of bunnies booked for bonding a the moment ... my next slot now is 11th October as Bramble has just nabbed the last slot for next weekend.

is this for miffy ? is she gawn? if she hasnt im nabbing a last cuddle tomorrow at donnas im actually upset to see her go,i dont normaly get effected tooo much, but i know she will be happy with a parnter shes such a great bun :cry:

is this for miffy ? is she gawn? if she hasnt im nabbing a last cuddle tomorrow at donnas im actually upset to see her go,i dont normaly get effected tooo much, but i know she will be happy with a parnter shes such a great bun :cry:

I believe Miffy is being bonded with the people from Woking, she should be coming over to me tomorrow evening as they are collecting her from Donna prior to coming over to me.

Helen is bringing me my other male who is currently on her table.

Well, the couple had asked for Miffy as their first choice but Donna tells me that she has already been reserved. I think that Rosie would be rather a good fit for him though. Just a hunch. We'll see what we'll see eh Zoe. I also think that Pancake might be a nice choice but we're leaving it up to Donna.:D

Thank you for the bits for ARC :wave: they are more than welcome by the piggies and buns with me.

ok im up at donnas for cleaning tomorrow going in the morning, so i will get me last cuddle :D

Back