• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello! Pics of my Murphy!

Frett

New Kit
Hey,

I have just brought my 1st house bun about three weeks ago, after completely falling for friends house bun! (within the first 10 mins of meeting her!) So now I am totally hooked on rabbits! I just wanted to say hi and get chatting to other rabbit obsessed people and share some pics of my Murphy, he is a gorgeous mini lop and he is about 12 weeks old now. Just a few pics......... spot the proud mum:oops:

IMG_0721_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0718_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0779_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0784_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0761_edited-1.jpg

bec
xx

Murphy is just gorgeous - I love the mid-binky action photo! He's a lovely colour and a real cutie. Aren't they easy to fall in love with, though!

HI and welcome to the forum:D Murphy's adorable, but I think you should rename him Nuryev as he looks like a ballet dancer in the 4th pic!:lol:

OMG cuteness OVERLOAD!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

That binky picture is just.. perfect, how did you manage to capture it? He looks very happy and is soooo cute.. more pics, more pics!!

Back