• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Final Plans for Buns new Living Accomadation.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well, me and my mum have come to the decision that when we move house, the buns are having:

A shed, as big as possible.

A Run, aprox 12ft x7ft.

A catflap to the run from the shed.

A Hutch inside the shed, as a 'base' to sleep or 'chill'.

Am trying to find a reasonably priced shed, that is about 8ft x 6ft, as we have already got a quite from Dawson Animal Housing.

Hope you like:D
Jack x

:wave: Copy cat!!!! that's what we just finished for
Cookie. It's great in the pouring rain to be able to go and sit in the shed with him.

shame yo uare so far there is one on reading frecycle a 6x8ft shed.why not ost on freecycel its worth a go?

Ooooo next week that's come round quick, can you email me your new address for our records please Jack:). Glad you've spoken to John to at Dawsons, what have you landed up getting from him?

Ooooo next week that's come round quick, can you email me your new address for our records please Jack:). Glad you've spoken to John to at Dawsons, what have you landed up getting from him?

Hi,
Sorry, the date has changed to 2 weeks on today.
I will get all the new details then let you know:D

John said he can make us a 12 ft x 7ft run for appox. £300:roll:
Jack x

Back