• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how big is a bag of megazorb?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to have to start using megazorb cos i no longer have a plentiful supply of newspaper, how big (in size - like cm or inches) is the 85l bag?

I just need to plot where to store it cos im moving intoa small house with other people and dont want to take over all the space with bunny stuff

or alternatively what else would you recommend i use....only going with megazorb cos a lot of people here have mentioned it, i dont really kow owt about litter as ive always used newspaper

ta :)

It's not that big really, sort of the same shape/size as the 15kg bags of pet feed if I remember rightly. You could always empty the bag into a couple of underbed storage boxes or even a dustbin to store outside if space is an issue

I dont know how big they are :lol:

I'm jsut debating whether its worth a dustbin or whether i can squidge it into the under stairs cupboard....im off to buy a dustbin for the bay so need to know whether to get two or not :)

I can fit one in one of the outdoor storage / seat boxes - which are regular bench height. If that helps!

Back