• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Meet Tigerlily and Mousey

janice

Wise Old Thumper
25yvkmh.jpg

Two very harlequin pretty lop eared girls who are between 18 - 22 weeks old.

They are nosy, and they like to climb and sit on top of the hutch and escape f as soon as you open the door. They are very lively, but they haven't been handled much in their previous home, like most rabbits they prefer to have four feet firmly on the ground rather than being carried about. They are a bit shy about noserubs however not showing signs of improving as they have had time to settle. These girls were thought to be pregnant when they came into ARC three weeks ago, if no babies arrive in another weeks time they will be neutered. If babies do arrive they will be neutered as soon as their babies are weaned.

If you are interested in these girls ARC are happy to reserve them for when they are ready to be rehomed.

For more information please contact donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

Last edited:
I have been fostering these two girls for 3 weeks now, and they are such lovely bunnies. Very active and nosy. It would be great if they could find a home together. They are snuggled up to each other most of the time. They are very friendly, and they are ok with being picked up for a short time.

Here are some more photos. The girls like to sit on top of their hutch and watch me through the window.

7thSEPT018.jpg

7thSEPT009.jpg

13thSEPT001.jpg

13thSEPT004.jpg

These girls have had their Myxi jabs today and are booked in for their spays. We need to wait another week or so to make sure they are not pregnant, but the vet could not feel any babies today. So they should be ready for rehoming at the end of October. :)

Do you think Bobbin can handle two rather naughty teenage girls? :lol: We are having lots of fun with them. When they get hungry towards the evening, they come to the window and look where I am. I had to get more Junior Excel for them, as they did not like Science Selective, which my own bunnies all love. But at least they like to eat hay.
I have fostered them for 4 weeks now, and still no sign of babies, so things are looking good. They are booked for their spays on 15th October, and then should have at least 10 to 14 days before being bonded.

Do you think Bobbin can handle two rather naughty teenage girls? :lol: We are having lots of fun with them. When they get hungry towards the evening, they come to the window and look where I am. I had to get more Junior Excel for them, as they did not like Science Selective, which my own bunnies all love. But at least they like to eat hay.
I have fostered them for 4 weeks now, and still no sign of babies, so things are looking good. They are booked for their spays on 15th October, and then should have at least 10 to 14 days before being bonded.

ohh iv just sen this i bet bobbin would love two girsl!! lol iv met him he is gorgeous(bobbin!) hope that these two get a new home and that bobbin find s a girl friend again xx

I'm sure he'll manage! it'd be a dream come true!

He lost his girlfriend, Casey, a couple of weeks ago and has recently started cheering up though he often looks lonely, and unsure what to do with himself. We've been looking for a girl or two for him, but no one is cute enough (he's a very handsome fella!)

He's on Excel too, though not junior, so hopefully they'll be able to progress onto that when they're older. Plus lots and lots of hay... we've got a horse feed shop nearby. Oh the joys of living in Devon!

Glad to hear there's no babies... don't know how we'd cope with that, and we'd need to have some advice on the bonding, but Donna seems to know someone who may be able to give that.

Well let's wait and see what happens...

Back