• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Green Bits in SS

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
In the last 3 bags of SS I have used there have been a few round bright green bits about the size of a 1p (maybe smaller) Has anyone else had this? I sniffed one and it smelt a bit like play dough..although its not, obviously I remove them. I will try and get a pic later but do you think I should send it off to supreme?

When i used to feed it there was sometimes other bits in it it looked like the russel rabbit food as imagine they have prob mixed bits in by a mistake when packing as the feeds would be made in the same factory!

I sometimes have one or two pieces of different food in a 10 kilo bag of SS. Sometimes they are green, and sometimes orange. I just pick them out and throw them away.

Iv only just started seeing them in the last 3 bags..one of which was the 3 kg bag an the others the smaller ones. Me just being paranoid over nothing then...I was just a bit worried that some people might not notice and it could be harmfull to the buns :oops:

Never had any green bits, but in the bag I just opened the other day the pellets are about three times bigger than usual :lol: I had a bit of a fright when I stuck my hand in because it didnt feel the same as it usually does :lol:

Back