• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&Q Sale on Saturday - Possible 6x6 Shed £75?

:wave: It's in the papers today (the advert)
Overlap Apex Shed H2.11 x W1.83 x D1.74m £75. They've also got a Bosch pressure washer for £39 - think I'll get this for bunny pooped slabs!

Thanks for telling us about this!

I missed out on the Homebase shed I was looking forward to (they cancelled as price wrong)

I think I might just get one of these.

I think you'll have to get there very early. Most B&Q open at 7 or 8am :shock:

They also charge £20 for delivery from the store, don't think it would fit in a car easily :?

I think you'll have to get there very early. Most B&Q open at 7 or 8am :shock:

They also charge £20 for delivery from the store, don't think it would fit in a car easily :?

Il be there at 7am haha I gota start work at 8am tommorow :(

Does anyone think it's worth me getting up at 6.30am tomorrow? I've never been to a B&Q sale, so not sure if they have many of the sale items in stock or if its a bit of a con to get people through the door? :?

Does anyone think it's worth me getting up at 6.30am tomorrow? I've never been to a B&Q sale, so not sure if they have many of the sale items in stock or if its a bit of a con to get people through the door? :?

My brother works at B&Q... he texted me earlier on today asking if i want one as they only have 2 in stock :roll: Id go for when the doors open if you want one as i guess they'll go straight away :) Good luck xXx

Yay got my shed :) being delivered monday they only had 6 at the store i went and they all got taken straight away! xx

Anyone else get one of these or is it just me? Been cleaning out one of the old sheds today to make room for the new one just for the buns I cant wait for the finished result..:D

Ahh i'm really pleased someone got one of these. Often these things come to nothing. Hope your buns love it :).

lucky you, i got there at 9.30 and there were none left at my store :(

Oh no :( it was probably due to the fact that I was there at 6.40am :shock: and they opened at 7am a load of men were standing going im getting one of them sheds I was like err not before me bunnies needs must and all :lol:

Anyone else get one of these or is it just me? Been cleaning out one of the old sheds today to make room for the new one just for the buns I cant wait for the finished result..:D

I was seriously tempted but it wouldn't fit in my car so that would have been £95 and I don't actually have anywhere to put it at the moment, it would only be for the future. Thought I'd better keep the £95 in my pocket for now the way the economy is going :lol:

Back