• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friends of the animals: neutering vouchers for those with low income

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Hi there,

Was chatting to a man dressed up as a dog outside tesco a few weeks ago and he gave me a leaflet about his charity which help out owners on low incomes like the PDSA. The also do rehoming. They have offices in the midlands, Isle of white, portsmouth and clithero.

http://www.friendsoftheanimals.co.uk/default.htm

Although I normally wave the fatfluff.com banner with all my might I though this was a good cause to highlight as I know there are people here that struggle to get their rabbits neutered and vaccinated sometimes & there are many out there who'd like to help low income people look after their pets but might not like a big organisation like the PDSA.

We have been running a scheme to assist neutering in Walsall for years, including free neutering for cats for the last 2 years. :D

no just for UK I think. probably based close to their branches. I didn't know you did that too Lucy. Great idea :thumb:

they were wonderful when i had a huge bill come in and i had to pay bumbles fight for life and being pts and then ehr mums dental and kidney checks andmeds totalled over £500:shock: they gave me avoucher to help for £250..

bless you helen i dont know what id have done otherwise:love:

they use a vet in southsea near portsmouth so if you ask they sometimes just point you in the diretcion of the vet who has an arrangement with them...check your local branch.

as for the usa the only thing i know of is SPAYDAY USA, sorry.....

Back