• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Visit U/D WE'RE ADOPTING!!!!!!!!

:love: I'm in love with that little white foot too! I didn't think Flemish Giants had any white or broken spots on them, but perhaps I'm wrong.. or perhaps she's a cross of some sort.. not quite sure! I'm so very excited to meet her this evening! 8:30 my time.. (Quite late over there for you guys :lol:) I'll be sure to have an update on her by the time you all check RU in the morning ;)

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so bummed out, I'm at work at the moment and I just checked the voicemail on my phone (i'm terrible about checking it) and I had a message from the Rescue gal asking (this was last night at about 9pm) if I was still coming :shock: Somehow on the phone there was a miscommunication and she thought I meant last night and not tonight.. :cry::cry::cry: I've called and left a message on both her personal phone and the shelter with no response so far.. oh I feel so bad, I feel horrible mostly because I even thought to myself, I should double check and see if she means tonight or tomorrow, because I had TOLD her I meant wednesday but we were both bubbly and talking and whatnot.. oh I feel so crappy..:cry:

Awww, I'm sure the lady will understand - it sounds like a case of crossed wires. Hopefully it will all work out and you get to meet the gorgeous lady bunny soon. :love:

I'm not so sure they will call me back now.. its nearly noon here, and I'd have thought someone would have been by the shelter by now and checked messages and whatnot :cry::cry::cry:

Just got a call a few minutes ago! I"ve scheduled to see her tomorrow at 7:30 this time.. no crossed wires or miscommunication this time!!! OH IM SO HAPPY!!! :D

WE'RE ADOPTING HER!!! :love::love::love::love:

We met her tonight and got all of the info on her.. she is only just under 6 months and is already over 13 pounds :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I couldn't believe it when they told me how old she was because she is HUGE already!! She is SUCH a lover, very mellow.. apparantly before the rescue secured her, she was in an extremely small outdoor hutch that wasn't very clean when they arrived :evil:

She is so lovely, I can't wait! We are taking Polo to the rescue center on Monday to have a introduction between the two, then we are officially taking her home! :love::love::love::love::love:

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Back