• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost a Year- My Girlie Boblets-U/D Candle Now Glowing

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Over a 48 hour period from 27th September 2007 to 29th September 2007 I lost the three 6 month old Girlie Boblets, Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree:( It was such a terrible shock and I still cant really believe that 3 young Buns can go from perfectly well to dead within such a short space of time :cry::cry:

Post mortems concluded they all died from a congenital Pyloric Stenosis :cry:

I want to remember them as the happy, healthy babies they once were and I have made this for them

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...in_id=1011&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I will be keeping a candle burning for them from 27th September 2008 to 29th September 2008

Last edited:
:shock::shock: a year :eek::eek::eek: noway! does not seem that long ago at all.. The poor things.. They were very special lovely bunnies. Hugs to you Jane xxx

The video is lovely :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
I can't believe it has been almost a year :shock:

They were beautiful girls, and your tribute is lovely xxx

Awww Jane thats lovely. :love: :love: They had a good life while they were with you so like you say, try remember the good times even though they were so short. Hugs to you (((()))) RIP beautiful girls. XxXx

Oh gosh jane, watching that made me cry within seconds so im going to try to watch it abit later...

Jane you did your best by them :love:

That made me cry :(:(:(

I cant believe it has been a year since they went to the bridge

I will be thinking of you and Bobbie xxx

Oh Jane that is so beautiful - what a lovely tribute to very special bunny girls. Thinking of you during this time, take care xxx

i was thinking about them the other day, thinking it must be nearly a year. i cant believe all three went so young.

:( they were so lovely

Poor little buns what a cruel way for them to die.I'm very sorry but I'm positive they had a good life,even though it was short,with a lovely caring mummy:love::love::love::love:I'm sure they are happy and pain free now binkying in heaven

Thinking of you Jane. I can't believe its nearly a year :cry:
Hope you're having fun a the bridge special girls x

A year!, I really can't believe it's been a year since the 3 girlies went to the bridge, thinking of you Jane xx

Back