• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuits.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I remember a thread, that was about bunnies and biscuits?

Is there a biscuit that bunnies can have a little bit of?

Jack x

To be honest even if their was one thet they are "allowed" i wouldnt give it to them, they havent had them before so they dont know what they are missing. If you want to give them a treat just give them a little bit of carrot, or their favourite fruit/veg :D xx

To be honest even if their was one thet they are "allowed" i wouldnt give it to them, they havent had them before so they dont know what they are missing. If you want to give them a treat just give them a little bit of carrot, or their favourite fruit/veg :D xx

:D Thanks x
Jack x

bunny biscuits

I made these for Carlton and we sent some to Ethnic Roo, yuuuuuuum! I made them tiny and he was allowed one a week!

thankyou.gif

Omg, I really wanna make these:D

Jack x

Don't think they should have bread either but Tinkerbell is addicted to brown rolls :oops: No any old ones though, have to be Sainsburys own with the floury top.

Everytime she hears the cupboard where they are kept being opened, she is there in a flash and jumps all over you til she gets some :oops:

Don't think they should have bread either but Tinkerbell is addicted to brown rolls :oops: No any old ones though, have to be Sainsburys own with the floury top.

Everytime she hears the cupboard where they are kept being opened, she is there in a flash and jumps all over you til she gets some :oops:

Bless Her!!

Are they allowed a tiny bit of normal white bread?
Jack x

Definitely wouldn't give them white bread but toasted brown bread occasionally is all right....:D

The other thing I would say is if your bunny is unwell, then I would try absolutely anything to tempt them to eat....arrowroot biscuits, digestive biscuits.....Robbie would take some digestive biscuit when he was fading away. :love: You can also get those little carrot shaped treats, which are rather like biscuits, and they are especially for rabbits. ;)

Definitely wouldn't give them white bread but toasted brown bread occasionally is all right....:D

The other thing I would say is if your bunny is unwell, then I would try absolutely anything to tempt them to eat....arrowroot biscuits, digestive biscuits.....Robbie would take some digestive biscuit when he was fading away. :love: You can also get those little carrot shaped treats, which are rather like biscuits, and they are especially for rabbits. ;)

Toasted brown bread?

I might try D&J with it tomorrow? :?
Jack x

I have dried a stale wholemeal roll - broken into bits and put on the window sill in the sun until it is hard and dry and crispy, and given this bit by bit to a bun as a rare treat..... He luuuurved it.

Back