PDA

View Full Version : She hates her run!! :S

Mazda
24-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I have been out with pebble for a bit today, while i was pottering and tidying the garden. and she had access to her pen for about an hour and a half, and she would use it!! :shock: When i encouraged her by putting a few pellets out she came out thumped and shot back in her hutch to her bedroom!! :? :(

Now i dont get it, last week she would do anything to get out in to her run! But since friday she hasnt used it, even when she has access to it!! :cry: Should i be worried. Or am i just being stupid and paranoid??

:? x

XMissySJx
24-09-2008, 06:23 PM
whats the weather been like? if its rubbish she may just prefer to be inside?

sometimes i find my buns dont play infront of me but as soon as i turn my back ther eplaying away lol, so she might just be grumpy!

is sheokay in every other way?

Mazda
24-09-2008, 06:30 PM
the weather is fine :? If its raining shes straight out of the hutch binkying away!! :roll::lol:

She is fine in every other way. :?

Sky-O
24-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Has anything else changed in her world?

Any chance any of your neighbours has a new cat or dog? Or that there may be some other predator around?

Mazda
24-09-2008, 06:46 PM
no they havent :?
i dont think anything has changed. :?

i havent seen any 'pretator' around :?

Jack-Bun
24-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Has the run got a lid?

Maybe a bird or cat might have been in/around the run, and scared her, so she may be weary!

If I was you, I would just keep a close eye on her:)
Good Luck x
Jack x

*lily*
24-09-2008, 06:48 PM
There just odd sometimes aren't they? :lol::lol::lol:

Mazda
24-09-2008, 06:51 PM
there isnt a lid on the run, but when shes in it i put a sheet on top. So she doesnt leap out xx

They are odd sometimes! :lol: xx

*lily*
24-09-2008, 07:01 PM
I love it when there is something new in their path, could be something as simple as a dustpan and brush that isn't normally there.

They do that strechy neck thing and kind of walk towards it instead of hopping, cracks me up :D

Tinsel
24-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Is it different time of day? She may be less active in the day than evening/early morning...

Mazda
24-09-2008, 07:51 PM
nah, i let her out for a bit as soon as i get in from school :?