• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She hates her run!! :S

Mazda

Warren Veteran
I have been out with pebble for a bit today, while i was pottering and tidying the garden. and she had access to her pen for about an hour and a half, and she would use it!! :shock: When i encouraged her by putting a few pellets out she came out thumped and shot back in her hutch to her bedroom!! :? :(

Now i dont get it, last week she would do anything to get out in to her run! But since friday she hasnt used it, even when she has access to it!! :cry: Should i be worried. Or am i just being stupid and paranoid??

:? x

whats the weather been like? if its rubbish she may just prefer to be inside?

sometimes i find my buns dont play infront of me but as soon as i turn my back ther eplaying away lol, so she might just be grumpy!

is sheokay in every other way?

the weather is fine :? If its raining shes straight out of the hutch binkying away!! :roll::lol:

She is fine in every other way. :?

Has anything else changed in her world?

Any chance any of your neighbours has a new cat or dog? Or that there may be some other predator around?

no they havent :?
i dont think anything has changed. :?

i havent seen any 'pretator' around :?

Has the run got a lid?

Maybe a bird or cat might have been in/around the run, and scared her, so she may be weary!

If I was you, I would just keep a close eye on her:)
Good Luck x
Jack x

there isnt a lid on the run, but when shes in it i put a sheet on top. So she doesnt leap out xx

They are odd sometimes! :lol: xx

I love it when there is something new in their path, could be something as simple as a dustpan and brush that isn't normally there.

They do that strechy neck thing and kind of walk towards it instead of hopping, cracks me up :D

Is it different time of day? She may be less active in the day than evening/early morning...

Back