• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy no plums still

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
as you know Stumps is an indoor bun,he has started spraying my kitchen units with wee :oops::oops::oops::roll::roll:I have to keep cleaning them before hubby sees or he will prefer stumps to be outside.I would take him to be neutered but he is 22 weeks and still has no plums :oops::oops:or love spuds as my son calls them :lol:

love spuds :lol::lol::lol: love it, you could take him to the vet and see if he/she can feel if they are there some vets can do them just before they have dropped

Hi Jackie the big bunnies plums do take a while to show.When I first got Maizey,Willow bit his privates and Maizey was casterated at twelve weeks.Im sure my vet casterated Bugsy before his plums showed themselves as he was shagg:censored: Barlie none stop.I had her done first then Bugs and Im sure he was only four months old.

Am sure they will appear.
I got Oscar done at 5months, maybe a little younger.

I wasnt sure about his "plums" to took him to vets along with others to be neutered. Vets checked him over and sure be it they were there lol :oops::D

Maybe pop to vets as someone else suggested and get them to have a look lol :lol: Poor Stumpy!!

Back